Anokiwave continues to focus on delivering a high volume manufacturing IC platform that enables the lowest cost and highest performing mmWave active antennas.
- 2022 marks Anokiwave’s release of its Gen-4 multi-band Si IC family, including Si IC beamformer ICs as well as industry’s first single-chip dual channel IF up-/down-converter with fully integrated LO synthesizer. The IC family enables greener, lower cost and smaller form factor mmWave 5G radios, for every 3GPP FR2 band
- Antenna Innovator Kits with new Gen-4 ICs demonstrate to customers how to realize the best performance of our ICs; showing the power of the IC plus antenna level solution that Anokiwave offers to the market
- Complimenting the mmWave 5G family is a full portfolio of satcom Ku- and K/Ka-Band beamformer ICS with a rich digital core that simplify active antenna designs. Anokiwave’s satcom portfolio enables a new world of ubiquitous global satcom connectivity with cost and performance improvements that make flat panel satcom arrays a commercial reality
- The commercial advancements in the satcom and 5G markets lead to new capabilities in aerospace and defense using low-cost Si and advanced integration with flexibility to customize for specific needs
- Anokiwave senior staff will attend IMS2022 and are available to discuss how we can make you successful in developing mmWave systems.
Next generation wireless technology, heavily dependent on mmWave, is a core foundation in our society and will be essential in how industries compete and generate value, how people communicate and interact, and how militaries pursue security for their citizens. The underpinning technology (mmWave phased array antennas) for the business models for mass adoption of this technology makes the commercialization of mmWave markets both technically possible and economically feasible.
“Anokiwave’s goal is to provide enabling ICs and solutions that make mmWave active antennas a commercial reality for 5G, satcom and A&D markets,” stated Abhishek Kapoor, Anokiwave VP of Sales. “We were the pioneers in pushing the idea of Si based mmWave active antennas, and today we feel proud to feature our latest product portfolio of ICs for every mmWave 5G band, Ku- and K/Ka-Band satcom and X-Band radar.”
Through cutting-edge solutions and co-innovation with customers, we continue to make mmWave easy for OEMs as the trusted source of innovative mmWave solutions. Anokiwave is dedicated to developing innovative, high performance, highly integrated IC platforms in high volume that are compact, cost effective and deliver faster time-to-market for OEMs.