If accelerated delivery schedules or budget constraints are driving your purchasing decision for an RF measurement system, NSI-MI Technologies has the solution for you!
We now offer economical, pre-configured systems suitable for most applications and testing needs. These systems are designed for straightforward assembly, in either an anechoic chamber or open facility, depending on the type of system and test application. In many cases, these systems can be delivered and installed in less than one day.
Each NSI-MI Pre-Configured System includes the following:
- Precision Mechanical Scanner with Motion Controller
- Anechoic Absorber Treatment Package
- State-of-the-art RF Subsystem
- Powerful Data Acquisition, Processing and Plotting Software
- Software Device Drivers
- Full documentation including an Interface Control Drawing, Installation Procedures and Comprehensive Operating Instructions
Our Pre-Configured Systems are designed to operate with a wide range of popular accessories and support services to meet budget and program needs. These include:
- Full range of Probes and Standard Gain Horns
- Additional Software to enhance productivity
- AUT Supports, Stands and other accessories
- On-site Installation, Training and Verification by NSI-MI experts
- RF Interface Kit to easily integrate most RF equipment, antennas and test fixturing you may already own
To find out which Pre-Configured Measurement Solution is right for you, visit: https://www.nsi-mi.com/products/system-solutions/pre-configured-systems