EDI CON Online, a new interactive event being held online September 10-12, 2019, has opened registration for its three days of tracks: 5G/IoT (September 10), Radar/Antenna (September 11) and Signal Integrity/Power Integrity (September 12), with EMC/EMI topics spread throughout the tracks. The interactive technical sessions will occur at no cost to attendees, and attendees are also eligible to earn IEEE CEU/PDH credits for attending.
The 31 sessions over three days include keynotes, technical sessions and sponsored workshops. Attendees select the sessions for the online event in a single sign-on registration portal and can participate in as many sessions as they wish live (with question and answer sessions) or watch later on demand. Sessions are produced on a multimedia platform, including video, traditional webinar and screen sharing formats.
EDI CON Online is pleased to announce that Rohde & Schwarz, Mini-Circuits and Samtec will be the Platinum Sponsors of the event, and will be producing each day’s opening keynote, respectively. Below is a list of the speakers currently scheduled for technical sessions at EDI CON Online. For the complete program, including workshops and keynotes, see the online program.
September 10: Day 1: 5G/IoT
- Design of a Fully Integrated, Surface Mount 3.5 GHz Doherty GaN PA for 5G Applications, Robert Smith, Plextek RFI
- EMC Success Strategies for the Internet of Things, Mike Violette, Washington Laboratories & American Certification Body
- 5G Phased Array Antenna Design, Anil Pandey, Keysight Technologies
- mmWave Will Be the Critical 5G Link, Joe Madden, Mobile Experts Inc.
- 5G and the Future of Low Latency Applications, Caroline Y. Chan, Intel Corp.
September 11: Day 2: Radar/Antennas
- A Three-Step Process for Radiated Emissions Troubleshooting Success, Ken Wyatt, Wyatt Technical Services Inc.
- Near-Field Antenna for RFID Tag Inspection, Scott Best, SiberSci LLC
- MIMO Radar for Vehicles, Eli Brookner
- Metamaterials for Electronic Scanning, Wideband Antennas and Stealth/Cloaking, Eli Brookner
- Latest Trends in Active Electronically Scanned Antennas (AESA), Joseph R. Guerci, Information Systems Laboratories Inc.
September 12: Day 3: SI/PI
- Characterizing the VRM, Steve Sandler, Picotest
- Best Design Practices to Eliminate Ground Bounce in Your Next Product, Eric Bogatin, University of Colorado, Signal Integrity Journal, and Teledyne LeCroy
- Test Fixture De-embedding for PCB Characterization and Material Extraction, James L. Drewniak, Missouri S&T
- High-Speed Interconnect Design and Correlation at 112 Gbps PAM: How does this affect me? Scott McMorrow, Samtec
- DDR/LPDDR Board Design for Signal and Power Integrity, Shalom-Shlomi Zigdon, The College for Board Design and PCB Engineering at Israel
Attendees who wish to register for free can do so here: www.edicononline.com/register/.