MACOM Technology Solutions Inc. will showcase its broad high-performance RF portfolio, including industry-leading MMICs, diodes, AlGaAs switches, power amplifiers, FEMs and GaN devices, at EDI CON China 2019, April 1-3, Booth #515 in Beijing, China. MACOM’s booth will feature new product solutions optimized for 5G connectivity, wireless basestations, radar, test & measurement, industrial, scientific and medical RF applications.
Visit Booth #515 to meet with MACOM experts and learn more about:
- The Trusted Name in High Performance RF Components: Showcasing MACOM’s high performance portfolio serving diverse markets, test & measurement, satellite, radar, wired and wireless networks, automotive, industrial, medical and mobile devices.
- 5G Connectivity: Complete portfolio of high-performance and reliability wireless access front-end components and modules for 4G/5G.
- Enabling the Next Generation of Wireless Basestations: Cutting-edge GaN on Si 60 W average Power Doherty module.
- RF Energy: MACOM’s GaN on Si portfolio delivers the performance, scale, supply security and surge capacity required for mainstream RF applications.
- Application Support: MACOM’s unparalleled customer support leverages decades of experience to solve complex problems.
- Cross Reference Tools: MACOM’s cross reference tools will assist in finding MACOM products that are a substitute or alternate replacement to other manufacturers.
Members of MACOM’s product management, engineering and applications teams will be available at Booth #515 to answer any questions. MACOM experts will also participate in various events during EDICON, including:
- State of GaN Technology Panel with MACOM’s Echo Cheng
- Time: Tuesday, April 2, 2:35-4:00 PM
- Location: Room 206
- Session Number: T9-8
- About: Semiconductor foundry and device manufacturers will review and debate the state of GaN manufacturing, covering topics such as reliability, advanced heat dissipation techniques, new packing innovations, Si vs. SiC substrates, mmWave GaN devices, the use of GaN for various device types and the state of GaN semiconductor production in China.
- Exhibition Hall: China National Convention Center
- Monday, April 1: 11:00 AM – 17:00 PM
- Tuesday, April 2: 9:30 AM – 17:00 PM
- Wednesday, April 3: 9:30 AM – 13:00 PM