Teledyne SP Devices has released a 12-bit, 1 GSPS data acquisition board with an open architecture and features making it well-suited for integration in products from equipment manufacturers. The ADQ12DC is available in dual- or quad-channel configurations in a compact, modular design with precision synchronization, enabling high channel density compatible with multi-channel systems.
The data acquisition board offers the highest available performance without requiring an export license. Its capabilities include:
- DC-coupled analog front-end with programmable DC offset and 700 MHz analog input bandwidth.
- Open Xilinx Kintex 7 K325T FPGA, partially available for customized real-time applications.
- 2 GB on-board acquisition memory and up to 3.2 Gbps data transfer to a host PC.
- Hardware trigger and highly accurate multi-channel synchronization.
- Stand-alone firmware for pulse detection and waveform averaging.
- Available in the compact single-slot PCI Express (PCIe), Generation 2 by 8 lanes.
The versatile analog front-end of the ADQ12DC supports a variety of detectors from applications, including radar, LiDAR and swept-source optical coherence tomography.
“The combination of advanced AFE, customizable real-time signal processing, and high data streaming rate makes this product perfect for the most challenging applications on the market today.” — Jan-Erik Eklund, digitizer product manager at Teledyne SP Devices