RFuW Engineering introduces the RFLM-961122MC-299 Aeronautical Radio Navigation Service (ARNS)/Identification Friend or Foe (IFF) High-Power SMT Limiter.
The RFLM-961122MC-299 provides exceptional “Always On” high-power receiver protection against up to +60 dBm peak power with a minimal insertion loss and exceptionally low flat leakage.
“RFuW Engineering was approached by several key customers who were seeking a replacement for the ACLM4812. We were able to modify an existing design and quickly bring a solution to market. This enabled our customers to meet critical end customer commitments, and help demonstrate the agility of RFuW Engineering,” stated Tim Emery, senior partner and VP of RFuW Engineering.
The RFLM-961122MC-299 ARNS/IFF Band High Power Limiter product features include:
- Limiter Module: 8 mm x 5 mm x 2.5 mm
- Frequency Range: 960 MHz to 1.2 GHz
- High Average Power Handling: +46 dBm
- Peak Power +60 dBm
- Low Insertion Loss: < 0.3 dB
- Return Loss: > 17 dB
- Low Flat Leakage Power: < 12 dBm at +30 dBm
- Low Flat Leakage Power: < 21 dBm at +60 dBm
- Low Spike Energy Leakage: < 0.5 ergs
- Ultra Fast Recovery Time: < 200 nsec
- DC Blocking Capacitors
- “Always On Protection”
- No external control lines or power supply required
- RoHS Compliant