The HUBER+SUHNER CUBO mini 100 G ODD is a compact, stand-alone optical demarcation device for 100 G. It is specifically designed to solve a multitude of challenges.
The CUBO mini is the first device to take advantage of the wide variety of 100G QSFP28 transceivers covering different distances up to 25km. It has two QSFP28 slots implementing a layer 1 optical conversion between the two slots. This approach not only makes the setup simple “plug & play” but also enables full transparency of all higher levels including OTU4 at the lowest possible latency.
The CUBO mini 100G ODD is clearly labeled to make the operation as simple and intuitive as possible. Multiple LEDs provide easy fault diagnosis.
• Stand-alone module with 2x QSFP28 MSA port
• Support for MSA compliant SR4, LR4, CWDM4,…
• Low latency layer 1 “conversion” between the QSFP28 ports
• Transparent for all higher levels
• Supports OTU4 (4x 24G)
• Port Loopback for each QSFP28 port
• Port Deactivation for each QSFP28 port
• Self-install and “Plug & Play” operation
• Small size (12 x 12 cm)
• RJ45 and SFP interface for remote access
• Intuitive WebGUI monitoring and control interface
• SNMPv3 remote protocol
• 19” rack mount for Central Office as well as single module mounting solution
• 100G service connection
• QSFP28 type conversion
• Reach extension (repeater)
• 100G Demarcation