Keysight Technologies Inc. will showcase solutions related to 5G communications, IoT, and aerospace & defense (A&D) at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) in the Pennsylvania Convention Center in Philadelphia from June 10 to 15.
Keysight experts will be available at the company's Booth #1325 to discuss simulation, design and test topics revolving around:
- 5G NR–Enabling the entire ecosystem to characterize and validate new 5G products across the workflow by leveraging common development tools. End-to-end solutions allow 5G modem chipset and device manufacturers to address new technical requirements related to wider signal bandwidths, mmWave frequencies and massive MIMO in over-the-air (OTA) test environments.
- Next Generation WLAN–Delivering the industry's most extensive offering of WLAN simulation and test solutions to bring insights in R&D, validation and manufacturing.
- Component Characterization–Measuring high-power devices which incorporates couplers, switches, amplifiers, isolators and other components needed for complete device test and design with transmit and receive paths, like beamforming ICs with integrated GaN amplifiers used in upcoming 5G wireless-communications devices.
- Radar and Electronic Warfare (EW)–Displaying leading-edge technology innovations in A&D within the RF/uW environment to open new areas of innovation back into A&D.
- Automotive Radar–Providing solutions from early design simulation through research & development (R&D) and manufacturing to solve current and future automotive radar design and test challenges.
- PathWave–Managers and leaders of design, test and manufacturing teams can improve handoff time, integrate new equipment faster and scale resources.
- Calibration, Repair and other Services–Industry-leading array of people, processes and tools focused to assist with the implementation of new technologies and engineer improved processes to lower costs.
Keysight is also pleased to announce, and display at IMS2018, the addition of Noise Figure (NF) measurements to its FieldFox Handheld Analyzers. Transforming the Keysight FieldFox handheld microwave analyzer into NF mode provides portable one-button noise figure and gain measurements to characterize devices including low noise amplifiers (LNA), frequency converters and receivers using the industry proven Y-factor technique.
"FieldFox provides real-time feedback on measurement integrity with built-in uncertainty bars that can be displayed on the measurement data," said Dan Dunn, vice president/general manager Aerospace Defense & Government Solutions, at Keysight Technologies. "By combining noise figure measurements with full 2-port vector network analysis, spectrum analysis and power sensor integration, customers now have access to complete characterization of amplifiers and converters in the field or repair depots."
Keysight is an IMS Gold and 5G Summit Corporate Sponsor.