Join the API Technologies team 10-12 October 2017 at the 20th European Microwave Week (EuMW) in Nurnberg Germany. EuMW 2017 provides access to the very latest products, research and initiatives in the microwave sector. It also offers you the opportunity for face-to-face interaction with those driving the future of microwave technology. EuMW is the largest trade show dedicated to RF and microwaves in Europe, providing 4,000 key visitors from around the globe.
Featured product areas at EuMW 2017 will include:
- Optic Core Product Platform
- API's uniquely flexible core integrates into communication and media converter systems where data transfer reliability is critical. A U.K designed and manufactured retrofit solution for harsh environments.
- Man Portable Tactical Power Supply
- API's lightweight power supply is capable of being powered from a universal shoreline or vehicle battery.The units measure 10.74 in x 4.75 in x 4.00 in and weigh approx. 7 lbs. Ideal for applications where mobility and portability are essential.
- SAW/BAW Technology
- API Technologies provides cutting edge SAW and BAW technology for today’s military, space and commercial markets. Featured products include voltage controlled SAW oscillators, SAW filters, SAW and BAW delay lines and multi-function SAW module assemblies.
- Integrated Microwave Assemblies
- A world class leader in component design and system integration, API is uniquely positioned to provide you the engineer with high performance microwave subsystem designs using their own award winning amplifier, filter, mixer and switch components.
- Weinschel Programmable Attenuator & Switch Units
- Available in single and multi-channel configurations with most programmable types.
- High Temperature Electronics
- Robust, high reliability products with capabilities including meeting extensive temperature ranges, standard temperature -55°C to 150°C, high temperature 150°C to 175°C, extreme high temperature 175°C to 200°C and ultra high temperature 200°C to 225°C plus.
- Electromagnetic Integrated Solutions
- API is the leading provider of trusted components to aid in EMC compliance, energy efficiency and power management. Make sure to check out our MIL-grade SMPS capacitors, hermetically sealed solder-in feed-thru filters and circular connectors.