Keysight Technologies, Inc. announced it will showcase a wide range of design, test and characterization solutions at European Microwave Week (EuMW) 2017 in Booth #107 at Nuremberg Convention Center, Nuremberg, on October 10–12. This is Keysight’s 14th year as a platinum sponsor, and the company is now co-sponsoring the defense and security forum.
Keysight’s technical experts will be on hand to discuss and demonstrate the following solutions.
- Aerospace and Defense
- EW Simulation Solution Multi-Emitter Electronic Warfare Reference Solution
- Test Solutions for New Space
- Explore 802.11ay and mmWave Backhaul Performance
- Validate 5G New Radio Designs
- Automotive Radar Design and Debug
- Radar Target Simulator
- Research & Development
- Complete Linear and Non-linear Characterization of Active Components
- mmWave Component Characterization
- ADS 2017 & EMPro 2017: 3D Design, 3D Simulation and 3D Data Visualization
- Phased Array Antenna & Pre-5G Design
- Keysight EEsof EDA University Program: ESL Design
- IoT Teaching Courseware
- Keysight Complete Student Bench Solution
Keysight’s EEsof EDA university program will show how universities in Germany are preparing engineering students for the real-world through the use of Keysight’s SystemVue electronic system-level (ESL) design software. Keysight is also offering students courseware covering IoT ecosystem fundamentals, system design, wireless communication and sensors, as well as power management for the IoT devices.
Information about Keysight’s 5G, RF, microwave, materials and devices measurement and mmWave systems hotspots and workshops is available at www.keysight.com/find/EuMW2017.
Keysight will hold a press conference on October 10 at 11:30 a.m. in the Kopernikus Lounge, Level 2. The press conference will include a keynote address from Keysight experts and senior management, a guided booth tour and a press lunch and networking session.