Designed for X-band radar, satellite communications and data links applications
Richardson RFPD Inc. announced the availability and full design support capabilities for a X-band GaN power amplifier from Qorvo.
The TGM2635-CP operates from 7.9 to 11 GHz and provides 100 W of saturated output power with 22.5 dB of large signal gain and greater than 35% power-added efficiency. It is offered in a 10-lead 19.05 mm x 19.05 mm bolt-down package with a pure Cu base for superior thermal management. Both RF ports are internally DC-blocked and matched to 50 ohms, allowing for simple system integration.
The TGM2635-CP is suitable for both military and commercial X-band radar systems, satellite communications systems, and data links applications.
Additional key features of the TGM2635-CP include:
- PSAT: > +50 dBm (PIN = +28 dBm)
- Large signal gain: > 22 dB (PIN = +28 dBm)
- Small signal gain: > 26 dB
- Bias: VD = 28 V, IDQ = 1.3 A, VG = -2.6 V typical
- Package dimensions: 19.05 mm x 19.05 mm x 4.52 mm
- Performance under pulsed operation
To find more information or to purchase this product today online, please visit the TGM2635-CP webpage. The device is also available by calling 1-800-737-6937.