The VS-800 is the latest addition to our high frequency voltage controlled SAW oscillator (VCSO) family, packaged in a 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.8 mm3 making it the smallest ultra low-jitter VCSO available on the market. This VCSO is capable of achieving 6 fs rms jitter performance over the offset bandwidth of 12 kHz to 20 MHz.
This product is ideal for emerging optical transport networks, supporting high speed converters that demand a low jitter high frequency reference clock.
- Frequency range: 800 MHz to 3.2 GHz
- Ultra low jitter: typical 6 fs rms; 12 kHz to 20 MHz (fN: 1.56897 GHz, DIFF 1x)
- Package: 5.0 x 3.2 x 1.8 mm3
- Output: differential or single ended sinewave
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Output enable / disable (OE / OD)
- Optical transport networks (200G / 400G)
- High speed data converter (ADC / DAC)
- Test and measurement