Vectron's VT–704 Temperature Compensated Crystal Oscillator (TCXO) 0.5 ppm 5 to 52 MHz, Clipped sine wave or CMOS output, analog temperature compensated oscillator in an industry standard four pin 7.0 x 5.0 mm package. Tight stability in the 7050 package continues to be a requirement for both legacy systems for backwards compatibility but also in newer designs where footprint compatibility with other oscillators remains a requirement.
- Frequency Range: 5 to 52 MHz
- Output: Clipped Sine Wave or CMOS
- Supply: 2.5, 2.8, 3.0 or 3.3 V
- Package: Standard 4 pin 7 x 5 x 1.9 mm
- Temperature Stability: ±0.5ppm
View our TCXO Portfolio read more