The RADX® LibertyGT® 1211B is a multifunction, programmable, software defined synthetic instrument (SDSI) that supports a broad range of real-time RF and microwave test and measurement applications from 100 kHz to 6 GHz. An “in-the-box” upgrade allows the measurement frequency range to be extended to 26.5 GHz. With a modular architecture, open-source programmability and intuitive touch screen interface, one bench-top LGT1211B can replace over a dozen “boxed” test and measurement instruments and components. Accordingly, the SDSI significantly reduces test system size, weight and power and total cost of ownership, while dramatically improving measurement throughput. The commercial off-the-shelf unit sets a new standard of value for R&D, repair depot and production test. The LGT1211B supports the testing needs for commercial and military radios, avionics, wireless communications, radar and other RF and microwave systems.
A fully configured LGT1211B provides the following test capabilities:
- Real-time vector signal generator (VSG), vector signal analyzer (VSA) and spectrum analyzer
- Two-channel digital storage oscilloscope (DSO)
- Bit error rate (BER) tester
- RF digitizer
- RF power meter
- Frequency counter and error meter
- Digital multi-meter (DMM)
- Two-channel real-time audio analyzer (SINAD, THD, AF Gen)
- Integrated radio tester (RF receiver, RF signal generator, modulator and demodulator and low frequency functions)
The LGT1211B features tightly integrated RADX real-time measurement science that includes patented synthetic instrumentation technology exclusively licensed by BAE Systems to RADX. The unit allows in-station calibration and alignment and has an API that is compatible with Python, LabVIEW, TestStand, C, C++, C# and Java.
Palo Alto, Calif.