The 411HQ Series from Dow-Key Microwave is a range of DPDT (transfer) switches that operate from DC to 27 GHz.
They have been developed for use in critical programs such as Inmarsat-4 satellite system and intranet content solutions (video, fax, email, LAN access) applications.
These switches have an insertion loss up to 0.45 dB, an isolation of 65 dB and a VSWR of 1.45:1. They can handle up to 2 W of CW power and weigh only 55 g.
- Manufacturer: Dow-Key Microwave
- Description: Lightweight DPDT (Transfer) Switches with SMA connectors
- Type: Electro-Mechanical Switch
- Configuration: DPDT
- Application Industry: SATCOM, Space
- Frequency: DC to 27 GHz
- Insertion Loss: 0.45 dB
- Isolation: 65 dB
- Power: 33.01 dBm
- Power: 2 W
- VSWR: 1.45:1
- Package Type: Module with Connectors
- Datasheet: Click To Download Datasheet