Acquire accurate data with CompactDAQ
Gain the flexibility you need to build a measurement system that meets your application-specific requirements. The CompactDAQ controllers integrate a processor and removable SD storage with high-quality signal conditioned measurements and digital, counter, and communication bus I/O in a small, rugged enclosure.
You can reduce system cost and complexity while increasing accuracy.
CompactDAQ reduces system cost and complexity for measurements and data logging in test, diagnostics, and research applications.
- Familiar interface with Windows 7 in a field-deployable system
- Connect to existing networks with integated CAN/LIN and GigE ports
- Easy data acquisition and logging with NI-DAQmx and LabVIEW
- Intel dual-core processor
- Removable SD storage
- Sensor-specific signal conditioning
- 60+ compatible I/O modules
- Harsh environment ready from -40 to 70 deg C
- Tightly integrated hardware and software with LabVIEW
- Embedded UI with integrated display port
- NI Linux Real-Time and Eclipse support