Analog Devices, Inc. announced it will demonstrate integrated solutions for the entire RF spectrum from DC to 110 GHz at the AOC 2014 International Symposium and Convention Booth #1109, Marriott Wardman Park Hotel, Washington, DC, October 7-9. ADI will showcase its ultra-wideband solutions and components including its award-winning GSPS A/D converters and high-performance portfolio of components and modules from the recently acquired Hittite Microwave Corp.
- On-site demonstrations at ADI booth #1109 include:
- Customized Module and MMIC Developments, Supporting RF and Microwave Solutions up to 110 GHz
- Keragis High-Power, Wideband Amplifiers for Electronic Warfare Systems and Electronic Warfare System and Towed Decoys
- GSPS A/D Converters for Next-Generation Electronic Intelligence/Communications Intelligence Systems
- 18-GHz Track and Hold Supporting Ultra-Wide RF Sampling and Radar Warning Receiver Systems
For more information on Analog Devices’ aerospace and defense solutions: http://www.analog.com/aero-def
To learn more about Analog Devices’ acquisition of Hittite Microwave: http://www.analog.com/en/content/Analog-Devices-Welcomes-Hittite-Microwave-Corp/fca.html