PMI Model No. DTO-2G18G-CD-1 is a digitally controlled oscillator (DTO) covering the frequency range of 2 to 18 GHz. This model is designed to withstand stringent military ground or airborne environments.
Incorporated in the design is the latest internal digital calibration techniques such that frequency drift over the operating temperature range is minimal. This unit offers fast switching speeds and a stable frequency output with low phase noise.
- Frequency Range…2.0 to 18.0GHz
- Frequency Accuracy…±2.0MHz Max. @ +25C
- Frequency Drift…±0.1MHz/C Max.
- Frequency Settling…±3.0MHz Max. within 1usec.
- Bandwidth…DC to 9MHz Min.
- Sensitivity Variation…1.1:1 Max.
- Frequency Deviation Bandwidth…400MHz Min. @ 2V peak-peak
RF Power: Output…+10dBm Min. and Variation…±3.0dB Max. Including temperature and frequency
- Phase Noise…-60dBc/Hz typ. @ 100kHz offset
- Harmonics…-20dBc Max.
- Spurious…-55dBc Max.
- Pulling…±1MHz Max. @ VSWR 2:1
- Pushing…±500kHz/V Max.
- Linearized Frequency Tuning Step Size…LSB 0.5MHz Nominal for full-band
- DC Power…+15V ± 0.5V, -15V ± 0.5V,+5V ± 0.5V, and +28V ±
- Temperature: -40ºC to +70 ºC Operating and -40ºC to +100 ºC Non-Operating
- Humidity: MIL-STD-202F, Method 103B Cond. B
- Shock: MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B Cond. B
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202F, Method 204D Cond. B
- Altitude: MIL-STD-202F, Method 105C Cond. B
- Temperature Cycle: MIL-STD-202F, Method 107D Cond. A
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.