63 GHz of real-time bandwidth on 2 channels 33 GHz of real-time bandwidth on 4 channels
Agilent introduces the 90000 Q-Series,their latest step forward in the application of microwave expertise to real-time oscilloscopes. At the extremes of electrical and optical measurements, the right oscilloscope will help you explore the “what” and also understand the “why.” That’s the idea behind Agilent’s Q-Series. Even at its industry leading bandwidths, the Q-Series lets you see your fastest signals as they really are. Equip your lab with the Q-Series—and achieve your real edge.
Scope Functions and Features:
- Directly digitize to 63 GHz
- Capture rise times as fast as 5 ps (20/80)
- Measure sub 75 fs jitter
- Capture actual 28 Gbps signals
- Analyze data up to 1 Tb/s
Other Tools and Applications:
- Spectrum Analyzer
- Optical Modulation Analyzer
- Network Analysis: TDT
- Full Offline analysis software: InfiniiView
- Jitter Analysis Tools: EZJIT and EZJIT+
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.