Modules include SiRFaware™, SiRFNav®, assisted GPS (A-GPS) and jammer detection and removal.
Richardson RFPD Inc. announces immediate availability and full design support capabilities for a new family of GPS modules featuring SiRFstarIV™ GPS technologyfrom Maestro-Wireless Solutions (Maestro Wireless). These modules are offered in flash and ROM memory versions, as well as a highly-integrated GPS/Smart antenna version, to best meet varying application requirements.
Key features of this family of GPS modules include:
- Ultra High Sensitivity: 163 dBm Tracking
- Advanced Low Power Modes: 47 mW Tracking, 30 μW Hibernation Mode
- Host configurable to UART, SPI or I2C
- Navigation Update Rate up to 5 Hz
- CW Jammer Remover, Track and Remove up to 8 CW
- SiRFstarIVGSD4e GPS Chipset with Integrated LNA
- 1.8V and 3.3V Versions Available
- SiRFaware, SiRFNavand Assisted GPS features
The 3.3V A2100-A and 1.8V A2100-B are the core Maestro GPS modulesthat provide base platforms for the customer to develop around. The A2035-H integrates the A2100-A with a tiny patch antenna to form an easy-to-integrate smart antenna GPS module. For customers needing a small form factor and aggressive pricing for volume production, the A2200-A is available as a ROM memory module.
Common configurations are in stock and available for immediate delivery. To find more information, or to purchase these products today on the Richardson RFPD website, please visit the Maestro wireless GPS modules webpage.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.