PMI Model Number PVVAN-0R4G6G-40-MP-1 is a non-reflective, linearized, voltage controlled pin diode attenuator. This model operates over the 400 MHz to 6.0 GHz frequency range and provides up to 40 dB of attenuation range from 0 to +10 VDC control voltage. Typical insertion loss is 2.8 dB with a typical speed of 1 usec. Operating power levels are up to +23 dBm CW which is the typical input P1 dB.
This attenuator is supplied in a small housing measuring only 2.0" L x 1.81" W x 0.88" H.
- Frequency Range…0.4GHz to 6.0GHz
- Attenuation Range …40dB Min.
- Insertion Loss …2.8dB Typ., 4.0dB Max.
- VSWR …2.0:1 Max.
- Operating Input Power …+23dBm CW (Typical P1dB)
- Speed …5usec Typ., 10usec Max.
- Attenuation Control …0 to +10VDC (Linearized)
- DC Control Voltage …+12V @ 70mA Typ. and -12V @ 40mA Typ.
- RF Connectors … SMA Female
- DC Connector …15 Pin D- Male - Mating Connector Supplied
- Housing …2.00" x 1.81 x 0.88"
- Temperature: -50ºC to +100 ºC Operating and -65 ºC to +125 ºC Non-Operating
- Humidity: MIL-STD-202F, Method 103B Cond. B
- Shock: MIL-STD-202F, Method 213B Cond. B
- Vibration: MIL-STD-202F, Method 204D Cond. B
- Altitude: MIL-STD-202F, Method 105C Cond. B
- Temperature Cycle: MIL-STD-202F, Method 107D Cond. A
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.