In a world where performance, speed and density matter, our MXP multicoax solution is the perfect fit. The small form factor and outstanding electrical characteristics combined with reliable mating and ease of use make our MXP an excellent solution for bench-top and system testing. MXP can also be used as an interconnect within automated semiconductor test equipment. The MXP product line offers a large selection of bandwidths:
MXP50 (50 GHz), MXP40 (40 GHz) and MXP18 (18 GHz) that cover current data rate requirements. The entire MXP family comes with the highly flexible and ultra-stable MULTIFLEX cable as a standard.
- MXP50 - operating range of up to 50 Gbps/50 GHz
- MXP40 - operating range of up to 40 Gbps/40 GHz
- MXP18 - operating range of up to 18 Gbps/18 GHz
- Standard absolute phase matching down to +/- 2 ps
- Highest density – lowest loss
- Slide-on mounting – no threading
- Highly flexible and ultra-stable MULTIFLEX cable
- Extensive technical support
Testing at the highest stage
- The broadband characteristics and the true coaxial-to-PCB transition of up to 50Gbps / 50 GHz allow the design of evaluation boards (test set-ups) for the latest generation of semiconductor standards.
- Due to the dense interface pitch, the PCB connectors take up less space on boards. This is advantageous, as expensive high-performance board material is essential for good signal integrity at high data rates.
Shorter transmission lines
- The compact design of the PCB connector allows it to be positioned directly adjacent to the DUT/chip. This helps to keep the transmission lines on the board short and the losses low.
Reliable push-on mating
- Thanks to the revolutionary slide-on interface design, assemblies can be replugged quickly and easily, while guaranteeing stable electrical values even after numerous mating cycles.
Easy channel handling
- The highly flexible MULTIFLEX cable in combination with a detailed numbering and coding system ensure easy channel handling without any degradation of the signal integrity.