The RFSW6124 is an SPDT RF switch featuring a symmetric design for exceptional isolation. Typical applications for this GaAs pHEMT switch include cellular base stations and other communications systems requiring high linearity and power-handling capability.
The RFSW6124 uses a non-reflective architecture that terminates ports in the Off state and provides an enable pin for an All-Off state. Control of the switch is both 3V and 5V positive logic-compatible.
- 50MHz to 6000MHz Operation
- High isolation: 70dB at 2GHz
- High IIP3: 58dBm at 5V
- Symmetric SPDT
- Non-reflective RF1 and RF2 ports
- Terminated all-off state for RF1 and RF2 ports
- 3V and 5V logic-compatible
- Cellular, 3G, LTE infrastructure
- Wireless backhaul
- High performance communications systems
- Test equipment
This product is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $1.00 each for 750 pieces.