This week, the wireless world will focus its attention on New Orleans and International CTIA Wireless 2012 – “the premier event for all things mobile”. With expected attendance to exceed 40,000 mobile industry professionals, this event represents the growing demand for mobile strategies across vertical markets. By the third week in February, show organizers were announcing that the exhibition space at the Ernest N. Morial Convention Center was 98 percent sold. An expanded show floor will accommodate more than 1000 companies. Among them, more than 360 first time exhibitors, alongside industry titans, will try to make a lasting impression at the industry’s largest International marketplace for carrier services, enterprise, communications, apps, content and social networking. And right in the heart of all this activity will be the RF/Microwave Zone pavilion, organized by Microwave Journal as well as two technology panels on MIMO OTA testing and OTA Signal Challenges for LTE RAN.
The massive, 16,000 square foot exhibit will host a comprehensive view of the wireless industry’s phenomenal innovations while providing a glimpse of future advancements in areas such as health, energy, automotive and the “next wave.” Solutions Showcase sponsors to date include: AT&T, Sprint and Verizon Wireless.
For the first time ever, International CTIA WIRELESS 2012 has added afternoon keynotes to the show program to accommodate the growing number of world-class speakers. This year’s show features a dynamic lineup of keynote sessions and roundtable discussions that reflects the diversity of today’s wireless world. The 2012 keynote sessions will be located in the convention center’s La Nouvelle Ballroom (Level 2) and streamed live at www.ctiashows.com/keynoteslive.
Tuesday, May 8: 9:30–11:00AM CDT
- Patrick Riordan, President & CEO, Cellcom and 2012 CTIA Chairman of the Board
- Julius Genachowski, Chairman, Federal Communications Commission
- Gary Flood, President, Global Products and Solutions, MasterCard Worldwide
- Joe Kennedy, CEO & President, Pandora
Tuesday, May 8: 4:30–6:00PM CDT– Carrier Roundtable “Beyond LTE – Carrier Innovations”
- Dan Mead, President & CEO, Verizon Wireless
- Dan Hesse, CEO, Sprint Nextel Corporation
- Philipp Humm, CEO & President, T-Mobile USA
- Ralph de la Vega, President & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- Jim Cramer, "Mad Money" Host, CNBC (Roundtable Moderator)
Wednesday, May 9: 9:30–11:00AM CDT
- Gary Kovacs, CEO, Mozilla Corporation
- John Riccitiello, CEO, Electronic Arts
- John Partridge, President, Visa, Inc.
- Daniel Ek, CEO & Co-Founder, Spotify
Thursday, May 10: 2:00–3:00PM CDT
- President Bill Clinton, Founder of the William J. Clinton Foundation and 42nd President of the United States