LMR Master S412E
The S412E is Anritsu's second generation solution for installing and maintaining public safety systems. Built on Anritsu's ninth generation handheld platform, the S412E combines a high performance receiver / spectrum analyzer with the world's most advanced handheld vector network analyzer plus a CW / P25 / NXDN / DMR signal generator with internally adjustable power from 0 dBm to –120 dBm.
The LMR Master S412E is the ideal instrument for Land Mobile Radio (LMR) and Public Safety System technicians and engineers testing the RF performance of P25, NXDN, DMR and LTE public safety radio systems in the Part 90 spectrum allocations. In addition the S412E offers support for emerging Positive Train Control systems.
- Handheld, battery-operated design
- Weighs less than 7.6 lbs. (including battery)
- Built-in worldwide signal standards and frequency channels
- TFT color daylight viewable color display
- Superior Immunity to RF interference
- Excellent Noise floor of -152 dBM
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.