- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
A set of example scripts demonstrate the use of the toolkit functions in various applications. The toolkit supports the instrument remote control via GPIB hardware, raw TCP/IP socket connections, or the VISA (Virtual Instrument Software Architecture) interface.
The MATLAB Toolkit provides the following functionality.
● Support Microsoft Windows and Linux based systems
● Open device connections to R&S signal sources or R&S NRP-Z Power Sensors
● Send SCPI commands or queries
● Process a script with SCPI commands or queries
● Create an R&S waveform file from IQ data and send the waveform file to the instrument
● Access the NRP-Z Power Sensor via the VXI PnP driver and read measurement data from the sensor
● Access instruments from within Agilent ADS (Advanced Design System)
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.