- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
M/A-COM Technology Solutions, a leading supplier of high performance analog semiconductor solutions for RF, microwave and millimeter-wave applications, is showcasing a broad portfolio of new products for Networks, Aerospace and Defense, and Multi-Market applications. Product solutions on display in M/A-COM Tech’s Booth #422 include:
• A complete chipset solution for 42 GHz point-to-point radio applications – A systems-driven approach to integrating innovative IC and package design capabilities resulting in faster time to market with optimal performance.
• Best-in-Class Optical Modulator Drivers and TIAs for 40/100G Fiber Networks.
• RF amplifiers for Node, Fiber-to-the Home, and RF-Over-Glass infrastructure applications.
• New Phase Shifter family with integrated CMOS driver – Features low DC power consumption, minimal attenuation variation over phase shift usage, 30 ohm impedance, in a 4 mm PQFN package.
• GaN on silicon carbide transistors and highly integrated pallet amplifiers – powered by a leading edge proprietary 0.5 micron HEMT design, delivering excellent RF performance.
• The next generation Multi-function Phased Array Radar (MPAR) for the Federal Aviation Administration’s air traffic and weather surveillance systems – recently named as one of R&D Magazines’ 2011 R&D 100 Winners
• New family of power detectors that are low cost, yet provide accurate directive power and include full temperature compensation.
• Newest line of 1 to 18 GHz Low noise amplifiers (LNA) that are 66 percent smaller than traditional LNAs, and feature better NF and bandwidth. Ideal for meter reader or medical transponders.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.