Maury Microwave announced the latest release of its MTUNE Tuner Characterization and Control Software.
MTUNE is a software package that allows device calibration/characterization and control of multiple tuner configurations for automated impedance tuning. It may be used in any application requiring the ability to match the impedance of a microwave circuit element or to establish specific impedances at a terminal interface at various frequencies. The software provides a standalone server for remote communication for advanced use as well as interactive user interface to guide the user through the calibration and tuning process.
- Desktop and cloud-based applications enhances user flexibility
- Modern wizard-driven GUI with support for most commercial VNAs
- Automatic instrument identification for easy setup
- Stay up-to-date with software update reminders
- Enhanced user support with direct ticketing and error logging.
New and Updated Capabilities
- Faster multi-frequency tuner characterization
- New tuner characterization validation process
- Enhanced frequency interpolation
- New non-harmonically related multi-frequency impedance tuning.
MTUNE is available at no charge to customers using MT-series and XT-series automated impedance tuners with embedded controllers.