There really is not a home for articles dealing with the challenges of the highest volume chips and their testing for high volume ATE. To serve this market, ATE companies, like industry microwave/millimeter wave instrument leader Teradyne, have developed instrumentation with features that create stability and repeatability at very high channel counts with reduced user complexity. But for this eBook, we did pull together some of the “best of MWJ articles” that talk about similar issues for you to whet your appetite including:
- Navigating the 5G NR Standards, by Sheri DeTomasi, Keysight Technologies
- Challenges for Effective and Realistic 5G OTA Testing, by Miguel Á. García-Fernández, EMITE Ingeniería S.L. and David A. Sánchez-Hernández, Universidad Politécnica de Cartagena
- Significant Test Time Reduction and Equipment Utilization in 5G RF Production Testing, by Sascha Laumann, Rohde & Schwarz
- The Phase Noise Challenge Pacing the Race to 5G, by Bill Linstrom, Ron Parrott and Allen Sweet, VIDA Products
- Evaluating PCB Plated Through Holes for 5G Applications, by John Coonrod, Rogers Corp.
By downloading an eBook, the details of your profile will be shared with the sponsoring company and you may be contacted by them directly.