Our SKY66405-11 is a 2.4 GHz front-end module (FEM) designed for Zigbee®, Thread, and Bluetooth® (including Low Energy) ultra-low power IoT applications spanning sensors, beacons, smart meters and thermostats, wireless cameras, smoke and CO detectors, wearables and medical wearables. This high-performance, fully integrated module comes in a compact form factor and provides increased efficiency as well as more than 4X range extension. The solution includes a power amplifier, low-noise amplifier, low-loss bypass path, transmit and receive switches, and digital controls compatible with 1.6 V to 3.6 V CMOS levels. Its wide supply voltage range also allows the device to be used in battery powered IoT applications over a broad spectrum of the battery discharge curve.
- Integrated PA, providing more than 4X range extension in transmit mode versus system-on-chip (SoC) alone, covering worldwide unlicensed bands
- Integrated LNA, enabling as much as 6-8 dB receive sensitivity improvement versus discrete SoC
- Low power consumption, making it ideal for operation from coin cell batteries
- Operating temperature from -40 to 105° C, suitable for lighting and industrial applications
- Compact package size of 1.9 x 1.9 x 0.56 mm multi-chip module (MCM)