In-Phase Technologies has introduced several new Core Test Sets, the first commercial test sets of this type available to the high frequency ATE market. Analog and digital test systems are already embracing the new concept of Core Test Sets that save money through their ease of configurability, and now the RF and microwave ATE community can do the same. The Core Test Sets provide a pre-engineered, integrated hardware framework to build a unique test set, and includes:
- Set of COTS test equipment in an enclosure, with power and wire management systems, proper air flow and coiling
- High density interface with pre-defined signal points
- LabVIEW instrument drivers designed for hardware abstraction.
With In-Phase Technologies’ pre-configured Core Test Sets, test engineers can cut test set development time in half. They also save on development time, manufacturing and documentation costs. In-Phase assures total system signal integrity among all pre-configured building blocks.
The new Core Test Sets include:
- Analog/Digital Core Test Set tests avionics products, power supplies, LCR measurements, low frequency boards (< 1 GHz), electronic loads, etc.
- Full Transceiver Core Test Set tests digital or analog radios, radars, altimeters, frequency translators and components
- Amplifier Core Test Set tests high- power amplifiers, low noise amplifiers, medium power amplifiers, frequency translators and components
- Transmitter Core Test Set tests all types of transmitters from analog to digital modulation
- Receiver Core Test Set tests all types of receivers, including analog and digital modulation.
These fully developed systems can cross the entire enterprise by being fully reusable, documented and obsolescent-resistant. The systems come with a complete documentation package for importing your company’s configuration-controlled system. Just design and manufacture the Interface Test Adapter to interface to the Unit Under Test. Then write test and measurement routines using instrument calls from In-Phase’s hardware abstraction layer driver library to start testing.