Last night, at EDI CON China 2018, the conference and exhibition that brings together engineers working on high frequency analog and high speed digital designs, the winners were announced in the EDI CON Innovation Awards. This award program honors products that have had the greatest impact on the industry this year, providing the tools necessary to bring on the next generation of electronic design innovations.
Winners were announced by Winson Xing, editor of Microwave Journal China, on the exhibit hall floor at EDI CON China on Tuesday, March 20 at the China National Convention Center in Beijing. Nominations were open to all exhibitors at EDI CON China 2018.
A panel made up of Microwave Journal and Signal Integrity Journal editors and EDI CON advisory board members determined 15 finalists and selected the winners. Entries were judged on innovation, including consideration of product functionality, ease of use, cost effectiveness and other factors.
Congratulations to the winners in the EDI CON China 2018 Innovation Awards:
Test & Measurement
- Focus Microwaves MPT-110200 Multi-Harmonic Tuner, 20 to 110 GHz
- ANSYS Discovery Live (Instantaneous 3D Simulation)
- Analog Devices AD9375 Integrated, Dual RF Transceiver with Observation Path
Components, Cables and Connectors
- Pasternack PEM010 60 GHz WR-15 Waveguide Tx Module
Materials, PCBs and Packaging
- Rogers Corporation XtremeSpeed RO1200 Laminates for high speed designs
More information on EDI CON China can be found at www.ediconchina.com.