EDI CON USA 2016, a conference that brings together engineers working on high-frequency analog and high-speed digital designs, taking place September 20-22 in Boston, Mass. at the Hynes Convention Center, announces its Measurement Track for this year’s conference and exhibition. The exhibition will host more than 138 exhibiting companies from the RF, microwave, and high-speed digital industries, including demonstration pods in the Signal Integrity Zone.
Some test and measurement highlights include:
Tuesday, Sept 20:
- Testing Global Navigation Satellite Systems (GNSS) Devices, L. Wilson, R&S
- Calibration and Measurement of Terahertz applications up to 500 GHz, V. Herrmann, R&S
- Broadband Sensing and Measurement of RF Power, E. Nash, ADI
- Workshop: Fundamentals of Wideband Signal Generation: Going Beyond the Banner Specs, R&S
Wednesday, Sept 21:
- Amplifier testing with Envelope Tracking Technology, L. Wilson, R&S
- Wideband Satellite Component Test Challenges, K. Cassacia, Keysight Technologies
- Phase-Coherent Vector Signal Analyzer Systems for MIMO Applications, V. Fernandez, NI
- Workshop: A Flexible Testbed for 5G Waveform Generation & Analysis, Keysight Technologies
- Workshop: Overcoming the Evolving Test & Measurement Requirements of IoT Devices, Copper Mountain
- Workshop: Fundamentals of Vector Network Analyzers, R&S
- Workshop: Minimizing Uncertainty in Noise Figure Measurements, NI
Thursday, Sept 22:
- Impact of Test Equipment Calibration On Power Amplifier Characterization, D. Chheda, Keysight
- Simplifying Phase Coherent Signal Generation, L. Wilson, R&S
- Considerations for ADC Testing, L. Wilson, R&S
- Workshop: Analyzing Wideband Signals in mm-Wave Bands, R&S
- Short Course: Radiated Emissions - Product Evaluation and Pre-Compliance testing, K. Wyatt
Registration is now open for the event, which boasts a robust technical program for conference pass holders that includes a kick-off plenary as well as 60 technical sessions, 27 workshops and panels, 4 short courses, an all-day RF Back to Basics seminar, and 12 sponsored talks. On the exhibition floor, attendees holding any pass type can take advantage of three days of technical programming in the Frequency Matters Theater, as well as live demonstrations, a poster session, hands-on training, and demonstrations in the Signal Integrity Zone, in addition to the full show floor of exhibitors from the RF, microwave, and high-speed digital industries.
Focused on providing actionable information to practicing engineers, EDI CON USA offers multiple specialized conference tracks in order to appeal to engineers looking for in-depth technical information to help on the job today. These tracks include: RF/Microwave Design, Measurement, Modeling, Radar/Defense, Signal Integrity/Power Integrity, RF/Microwave Amplifiers, 5G/Advanced Communications, and Systems. Attending the conference sessions and short courses will require a 1-day or 3-day conference pass. All exhibition floor programming can be accessed using a free Expo pass. Conference registration is open now http://www.ediconusa.com/registration.asp.
About EDI CON USA
EDI CON USA uniquely brings together RF, microwave, EMC/EMI, and high-speed digital design engineers and system integrators for networking, training, and learning opportunities. Attendees come to EDI CON USA to find solutions, products, and design ideas that they can put into immediate practice for today's communication, defense, consumer electronics, aerospace, and medical industries.
Drawing attendees from both the analog and digital spheres, EDI CON enables designers to see techniques and technologies used in other applications that could be applied or adapted to solve their latest design challenges. The exhibition hall features product displays, demonstrations, design contests, interactive sessions, speed trainings, networking opportunities, and educational talks that will address all aspects of design, simulation, test, and verification.
About the Organizers
EDI CON USA is organized by Microwave Journal and the event planning division of its parent company, Horizon House. Microwave Journal and Horizon House also team with Microwave Journal China and ACT International (Hong Kong) to organize and produce EDI CON China. An experienced and well-established organizer of targeted events, Horizon House additionally organizes European Microwave Week (EuMW) on behalf of the European Microwave Association (EuMA) and several major microwave related conferences/exhibitions such as the M2M and Mobile Backhaul Zones at CTIA Super Mobility. The EDI CON program is developed in collaboration with leading international technology companies and experts in high-frequency and high-speed electronic design with experience ranging from modeling and design to component characterization, system integration, and verification.
Janine Love, Event Director
Carl Sheffres, Publisher
+1 781 619 1946
+44 207 596 8787