Passive Plus Inc. (PPI) now offers a low ESR/ESL EIA capacitor series. These multi-layer capacitors have been developed for High-Q and microwave applications, exhibit NP0 characteristics, and are RoHS compliant.
- 0201N = .020” x .010” - values range from 0.1pF – 100pF (25V)
- 0402N = .040” x .020” - values range from 0.1pF – 33pF (200V)
- 0603N = .060” x .030” - values range from 0.1pF – 100pF (250V)
- 0805N = .080” x .050” - values range from 0.1pF – 220pF (250V)
- 1111N = .110” x .110” - values range from 0.2pF – 1000pF (500/1000V)
Data sheets, along with S-Parameter and modeling data, for each of the case sizes are on the PPI website (www.passiveplus.com).
With over 30 years in the RF/Microwave industry, Passive Plus, Inc. manufactures high quality, high power passive components using state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques. Specializing in magnetic & non-magnetic HI-Q/Low ESR capacitors product lines, PPI supplies reliable quality components to the military, medical, semiconductor, broadcast and telecommunications industries.
We are known for our superior customer service, fast deliveries, competitive prices and outstanding quality.
Contact Passive Plus directly at +1 (631) 425-0938 or firstname.lastname@example.org for quotes, pricing, orders, custom assembly requests or specific engineering questions.