Maury Microwave announces the latest release of its MT930-series IVCAD measurement and modeling device characterization software, revision 3.5.
IVCAD 3.5 includes
- up to four times faster convergence speed wit active load pull
- increased flexibility with 2-tone load pull
- multi-dimensional sweeps for automated measurements
- pulsed-bias NVNA and X-Parameters
- tuner characterization support
- create custom instrument drivers for power supplies and meters
- advanced scripting language
- additional driver and instrument support: VNAs, Pulsed IV
- advanced III-V and LDMOS compact transistor model extraction
- support for AMCAD MHV and Enhanced PHD behavioral model extraction
- custom visualization templates with save/recall
To access IVCAD 3.5, please log into Maury's software download site, or contact us for more information.
More information regarding Maury's MT930-series IVCAD measurement and modeling device characterization software can be found here.