Industry News

Calling All Sponsors: Summer's Here

“Summer's here… I’m for that. I’ve got my rubber sandals, got my straw hat. I’ve got my cold beer. I’m just glad that it’s here…” , James Taylor, Dad Loves His Work, released March 1981. Don’t let the lazy hazy days of summer pass you by. Add to the...
Read More

Coming in June, July and August in MWJ

Here's a look at the editorial planned for June, July and August in Microwave Journal. June – Editor Pat Hindle examines today’s compound semiconductor foundry business and the pressure it is under from competing integrated circuits based on RF CMOS, LDMOS, SiC and GaN. Dynamic changes among RF/microwave semiconductor...
Read More

ADI Introduces High-performance Radio Frequency Mixers

Analog Devices Inc. (ADI), a leader in semiconductors for signal processing applications, announced the introduction of two new high-performance RF passive mixers for a variety of wireless applications, such as cellular base station receivers, transmit observation receivers and radio link downconverters. Designing for these applications requires high linearity and...
Read More

IMS2010 Partners with IEEE.tv

In collaboration with the IEEE Microwave Theory and Techniques Society (MTT-S), IEEE.tv will produce and deliver coverage of the 2010 IEEE MTT-S International Microwave Symposium (IMS), to be held May 23-28 at the Anaheim Convention Center in Anaheim, CA. Video coverage of select Microwave Week events and activities will...
Read More

XERAFY Announces Embedded UHF RFID Metal Tags

A diverse team of engineers with a passion for RFID got together to address a frequent customer request for a tag small enough to fit their small metal assets, like tools and blade servers, with high read performance that would survive extreme temperatures, humidity and rough handling. The team...
Read More

Call for Editorial

CALLING IMS EXHIBITORS: Have you submitted your material for the IMS INSIDER? Don't miss out. The IMS Insider will carry all the news, information, new product announcements, etc. and is an excellent opportunity to inform visitors to the site and Microwave Journal readers of your latest news and product...
Read More

The IMS2010 Run Around

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);} .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);} I thoroughly enjoy running and discovering new running trails when I travel dvye dvye 2 88 2010-05-06T14:37:00Z 2010-05-06T14:37:00Z 1 986 5622 Horizon House Publications, Inc. 46 13 6595 11.9999 Clean Clean false false false MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } /* Style Definitions */...
Read More