Industry News

ELVA-1's FM Radar Detects Obstacles

ELVA-1 's millimeter-wave 94 GHz Industrial Distance Sensor was developed for use on various industrial vehicles, to detect obstacles under extreme environmental conditions. Based upon in-house designed FMCW radar technology, this sensor is adaptable to a large variety of detection applications. One important feature of the 94 GHz Industrial...
Read More

Catalog Update

Hi-Rel Components Short Form Catalog This new short form catalog from Aeroflex/Metelics Hi-Rel Components outlines the current product portfolio of JAN-certified discrete products. Included are Switching, TC Zeners, and Zener Diodes that are certified to MIL-19500 for JAN, JANTX and JANTXV. Aeroflex/Metelics Hi-Rel Components also offers Class H and...
Read More

Assignment Anaheim: May 10th Pre-show Update

Agilent’s major release of its real-time oscilloscopes with 32 GHz true analog bandwidth will undoubtedly attract the attention of Peak-to-Average Power Pat, Dual-band Dave and Radar Rik and entice them to the Agilent booth for a hands-on demo. They won’t be the only ones as this impressively fast scope...
Read More

Calling All Sponsors: Summer's Here

“Summer's here… I’m for that. I’ve got my rubber sandals, got my straw hat. I’ve got my cold beer. I’m just glad that it’s here…” , James Taylor, Dad Loves His Work, released March 1981. Don’t let the lazy hazy days of summer pass you by. Add to the...
Read More

Coming in June, July and August in MWJ

Here's a look at the editorial planned for June, July and August in Microwave Journal. June – Editor Pat Hindle examines today’s compound semiconductor foundry business and the pressure it is under from competing integrated circuits based on RF CMOS, LDMOS, SiC and GaN. Dynamic changes among RF/microwave semiconductor...
Read More