- Buyers Guide
Doodle Labs is proud to announce the industry first Prism family of full duplex front-end subsystems (FES). The Prism FES dramatically improves the operating range; receive sensitivity and interference rejection characteristics of the wireless adapters used in many wireless communication standards like WLAN. These field proven front-end subsystems shorten the design and regulatory certification time and enable System Integrators to quickly introduce modems operating in different frequency bands.
The Prism FES family integrates state-of-the-art super heterodyne frequency translator technology, spans the frequency range of 100 MHz to 6 GHz, and is available in compact miniPCI Express form factor. The Prism FES features highly configurable design architecture to quickly adapt frequency and RF power for a vast range of wireless applications.
- Prism FES provides complete bi-directional transmit and receive paths from wireless adapter to antenna with 50 Ohms input/output matched ports.
- Automatic ultra fast Tx/Rx switching to support Time Domain Duplex (TDD) protocols.
- Integrated super heterodyne frequency translator with factory programmable input and output frequencies up to 6 GHz.
- Rx chain integrates very low noise figure, high linearity LNA, and filters with exceptional rejection.
- Highly linear PA provides low EVM (1.8%) signals to support high modulation rates (256 QAM).
- Available in Low, Med and High RF power models (up to 30 dBm of RF power @ 16 QAM).
- Supports Wireless Broadband communication standards and up to 160 MHz channel width.
- Highly configurable design architecture allows quick customization for various projects and applications.
- Rugged, Military grade construction. MMCX connectors. Extended Temperature range (-40°C ~ +70°C).
For enquiries, please contact us at: email@example.com.