AWR Corp. announces its European phase of its ADF 2012 tour. ADF is an open event for designers of microwave and RF circuits and systems such as MMIC, RFIC, RF PCB, modules, and communication systems to come together to learn about AWR's latest products and technologies and how they can help solve today's and tomorrow's design problems.
Confirmed European locations and dates presently include:
- Eindhoven, The Netherlands – September 19
- Horsholm, Denmark - October 4 (in conjunction with NI Days)
- Madrid, Spain - October 4
- Stockholm, Sweden - October 10
- Gothenburg, Sweden - October 11
- Helsinki, Finland - October 31 (in conjunction with NI Days))
- Rome, Italy - November 6
- Milan, Italy - November 8
The AWR Design Forum also provides an opportunity for the presentation of interesting and informative papers from customers and partners working in the microwave & RF industry, as well as from research and educational institutions. It also provides an excellent opportunity to network and collaborate on industry issues and trends. Agenda topics are likely to include:
- Optimizing the Design and Verification of 4G RF Power Amplifiers
- Simulating an NXP Doherty Power Amplifier with Digital Pre-Distortion
- Design of a Novel Multi-Slot Antenna Featuring EM Parameterization and Optimization Techniques
- Electrical/Thermal Coupled Solutions for MMIC Designs
- Design and Simulation of Modern Radar Systems
- Fully Integrating 3D Electromagnetic (EM) Simulation into Circuit Simulation
- System Simulation Featuring Signal Processing Blocks
- RF Link Prediction - A New and Novel Approach
- Linking RF Design thru to Test
Call for Papers
The call for papers for all European locations is now open. To learn more and to submit a presentation, visit http://www.awrdesignforum.com/call-for-papers-europe.html.
Suggested topics include but are not limited to RFIC and MMIC design, EM analysis of planar components and 3D passive interconnect, and LTE communication system and radar applications, as well as microwave components, RF and microwave circuit boards, and RF SoCs, SiPs, and module design. All presentations will be made available for download from the AWR web site after the event concludes. Additionally, prizes will be awarded for best paper/presentation per location.
Visit www.awrdesignforum.com for complete information and to check for additional venues.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.