- Buyers Guide
RFMD’s new RFSA2514/2524 5-bit digital step attenuators (DSAs) feature high linearity over their entire gain control range with excellent step accuracy in 0.5dB (RFSA2514) or 1 dB (RFSA2524) steps. They are programmed via a serial mode control interface that is both 3 and 5 V compatible.
They also offer a rugged Class 1 C HBM ESD rating via on-chip ESD circuitry. The MCM package is footprint-compatible with most 24-pin, 4 mm x 4 mm, QFN packages.
- Frequency Range 50MHz to 4000MHz
- Attenuation Range and Step
- RFSA2514: 15.5dB, 0.5dB
- RFSA2524: 31dB, 1dB
- Step Accuracy: +/-(0.1dB + 5% attenuation range)
- Insertion Loss: 1.2dB @ 2GHz
- High Linearity: IIP3 >48dBm For All Steps
- 3V and 5V Logic-Compatible
- Serial Programming Interface
- Power-Up Programming Modes
- Transceiver RF and IF Applications
- 2G, 3G, LTE, WiMax/WiFi
- Wireless Data, Satellite Terminals
- Test Equipment
Both the RFSA2514 and RFSA2524 are currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $1.60 each for 750 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.