- Buyers Guide
RFMD’s new RFSW6131 is a GaAs pHEMT single-pole three-throw (SP3T) switch designed for use in cellular, 3G, LTE, and other high performance communications systems.
It offers a symmetric topology with excellent linearity and power handling capability, while also 3 V and 5 V positive logic compatible.
- LF to 6000MHz Operation
- Low Loss: 0.5dB (2GHz)
- Isolation: 27dB (2GHz)
- High IP3: 56dBm
- P0.1dB: 31dBm (5V, 2.2GHz)
- DFN, 1.5mm x 1.5mm Package
- Cellular, 3G, LTE Infrastructure
- WiBro, WiMAX, LTE
- Wireless Backhaul
- High Performance Communications Systems
- GMSK, QPSK, DQPSK, QAM Modulation
RFSW6131 is currently available in production quantities. Pricing begins at $0.60 each for 1000 pieces.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.