The latest features in V13 of NI AWR Design Environment will be highlighted in multiple venues at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2017 being held in Honolulu from June 4-8. Software demonstrations in Booth #740 will showcase features for load pull, radar systems and antenna design. Other activities include a MicroApps presentation, two workshops, continued sponsorship of the IMS Student Design Competition for high-efficiency power amplifiers and a panel session. NI will also host its 13th annual customer appreciation party on Wednesday evening, June 7 at the Honolulu Hard Rock Café.
Demonstrations in Booth #740 Include:
- What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment V13
- Microwave Office for MMIC, RF PCB and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) Technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Bits to Waves: Building a Modern Digital Radio in One Day | June 4, 8 a.m.
- A fun and interactive short course on the basic theory of modern digital radios.
- Participants will design and build their own radio using NI AWR software.
- Synthesize and Build a Custom HDTV Antenna in Two Hours | June 7, 3 p.m.
- A fun hands-on AntSyn workshop on the basics of antenna design.
- Participants will design and build their own customized HDTV antenna.
- VSS Hands-On Training | June 7, 9:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- Attendees will be introduced to wireless communications, radar system and RF and microwave circuit design through VSS software.
- MIMO/Beam-Steering Modeling for 5G Applications | June 6, 10 a.m.
- This MicroApps presentation in Booth #1946, showcases advances in MIMO and beam-steering model technology, using detailed examples of models and real-world systems.
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities during IMS 2017, visit: www.awrcorp.com/ims2017/ni-awr-software-ims2017.