NI AWR Design Environment V13 Highlighted at IMS2017
The latest features in V13 of NI AWR Design Environment will be highlighted in multiple venues at the International Microwave Symposium (IMS) 2017 being held in Honolulu from June 4-8. Software demonstrations in Booth #740 will showcase features for load pull, radar systems and antenna design. Other activities include a MicroApps presentation, two workshops, continued sponsorship of the IMS Student Design Competition for high-efficiency power amplifiers and a panel session. NI will also host its 13th annual customer appreciation party on Wednesday evening, June 7 at the Honolulu Hard Rock Café.
Demonstrations in Booth #740 Include:
- What’s New in NI AWR Design Environment V13
- Microwave Office for MMIC, RF PCB and Module Design
- Visual System Simulator™ (VSS) for Wireless Communications and Radar Systems
- Analyst™ and AXIEM Electromagnetic (EM) Technology for Interconnect Analysis
- AntSyn™ for Antenna Synthesis and Optimization
- Bits to Waves: Building a Modern Digital Radio in One Day | June 4, 8 a.m.
- A fun and interactive short course on the basic theory of modern digital radios.
- Participants will design and build their own radio using NI AWR software.
- Synthesize and Build a Custom HDTV Antenna in Two Hours | June 7, 3 p.m.
- A fun hands-on AntSyn workshop on the basics of antenna design.
- Participants will design and build their own customized HDTV antenna.
- VSS Hands-On Training | June 7, 9:00 a.m. and 1:15 p.m.
- Attendees will be introduced to wireless communications, radar system and RF and microwave circuit design through VSS software.
- MIMO/Beam-Steering Modeling for 5G Applications | June 6, 10 a.m.
- This MicroApps presentation in Booth #1946, showcases advances in MIMO and beam-steering model technology, using detailed examples of models and real-world systems.
For a complete listing of all NI AWR software activities during IMS 2017, visit: www.awrcorp.com/ims2017/ni-awr-software-ims2017.