Copper Mountain Technologies will be displaying a number of its most popular vector network analyzers at the premiere EDI CON USA in Booth 715 in the Hynes Convention Center in Boston, Mass. Sept 20-22, 2016.
Models featured in the booth include a patented one-port Reflectometer Series R60, two-port two-path Compact Series S5065, and finally CobaltFx, an entirely new approach to mmWave frequency extension up to 110 GHz created in collaboration with Farran Technology, Ltd.
Copper Mountain Technologies’ engineering manager, Ben Maxson, will also be leading a workshop titled “Overcoming the Evolving Test and Measurement Requirements of IoT Devices” from 1:50 to 2:30pm in room 202 on Wednesday, September 21.
Models on display will include:
- Frequency range of: 1.0 MHz to 6.0 GHz
- The R60’s compact form factor allows it to connect directly to a device under test, eliminating instability introduced by test cables. This product now boasts Patent US 9,291,657.
- Frequency range: 9 kHz to 6.5 GHz
- Measurement time per point: 70 microseconds min. typ.
- Applications of the S5065 include RF component design and testing, on-wafer probing, field testing, insertion loss measurement, distance to fault measurements, antenna matching, quality control, material measurements, and many others.
- Supports three dedicated waveguide bands: 50 to75 GHz, 60 to 90 GHz, 75 to 110 GHz
- First frequency extension solution built on a 9 GHz VNA.
- Approximately half the cost of existing frequency extension solutions in the same frequency range
For the full press release and photos of each new model click here. Or contact Greer Williams, marketing manager at Copper Mountain Technologies, at email@example.com. If you are attending EDI CON 2016 visit CMT in booth #715 to see these models in action!