- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
Recent Advances in Radar Technology
Using Calibration to Optimize Performance in Crucial Measurements
The unit is temperature compensated such that log linearity over temperature remains less than +/-1.5dB over the full operating temperature range of -20 to +85C. This model is supplied in a compact housing measuring only 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.5".
[Optional frequency ranges covering 100MHz to 26.5GHz are available.]
• 2.0 to 18.0GHz Broadband Frequency Operation
• TSS -72dBm maximum
• -66 to +5dBm Logging Range
• +/-1.5dB Maximum Log Linearity
• CW Immunity
• Video Output capable of driving signal through 250' RG11, 75 Ohms cable
• Designed for use in ESM, ECM, RWR, and SIGINT systems.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.