- Buyers Guide
Aerospace & Defense Electronics Supplement
Early Returns: U.S. Export Control Reform Positive
A&D Test & Measurement
Efficient Design and Analysis of Airborne Radomes
The unit is temperature compensated such that log linearity over temperature remains less than +/-1.5dB over the full operating temperature range of -20 to +85C. This model is supplied in a compact housing measuring only 3.5" x 2.5" x 0.5".
[Optional frequency ranges covering 100MHz to 26.5GHz are available.]
• 2.0 to 18.0GHz Broadband Frequency Operation
• TSS -72dBm maximum
• -66 to +5dBm Logging Range
• +/-1.5dB Maximum Log Linearity
• CW Immunity
• Video Output capable of driving signal through 250' RG11, 75 Ohms cable
• Designed for use in ESM, ECM, RWR, and SIGINT systems.
See more from us in our Buyers Guide directory listing.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.