El Segundo, CA – May 17, 2011 -- AWR Corporation, the innovation leader in HF EDA, will offer a broad range of opportunities for current and prospective customers to learn more about its AWR 2011 software release, inclusive of Microwave Office™ , AXIEM® and Visual System Simulator™ software. In addition to in booth #1618 demonstrations of key new features and enhancements contained with AWR 2011, AWR will present 9 talks within the MicroApps Theater as well as host “Spotlight Talks” within the AWR booth that highlights key customers/partner adoption of AWR software.
SPOTLIGHT TALKS (AWR Booth 1618)
AWR partner companies like Anritsu, Cadence, Cree, M/A-COM, National Instruments and Rohde & Schwarz, will demonstrate their use of AWR software as it pertains to their own product development efforts within the AWR booth on Tuesday, June 7th and Wednesday, June 8th beginning at 1:00pm. The full schedule for these “Spotlight” Talks can be found at: www.awrcorp.com/IMS-2011/.
MicroApps (MicroApps Theater)
AWR will also present and/or co-present at 9 MicroApps talks during IMS2011. Schedule includes:
Tuesday, June 7th:
• 9:50 Practical Methods for Estimating the Q of Spiral Inductors Using EM Planar Simulators (AWR)
• 10:10 Tools for Creating FET and MMIC Thermal Profiles (AWR & CapeSym
• 14:50 Emergence of the Online Design Center (AWR & Transim Technology Corp.)
• 15:10 Design for Manufacturing: Yield analysis During EM Simulation (AWR)
Wednesday, June 8th:
• 9:50 Customized, Deembedded Ports in 3D Planar EM Tools: Extending Deembedding to Arbitrary Geometries (AWR)
• 11:30 Design Benefits of Integrating Simulation and Measurement Environments: An LNA Example (AWR)
• 13:50 Simulation and Evaluation of Communications Systems in Conformance With Third-and Fourth-Generation wireless Standards (AWR)
Thursday, June 9th:
• 9:10 System-Level Simulation in the Design of Advanced Radar Systems (AWR)
• 14:30 Beyond the S-Parameter: The Benefit of Nonlinear Device Models (AWR)
Lastly, AWR will also host two additional social events during IMS that offer the opportunity for more casual conversation and camaraderie.
AWR’s 7th Annual Appreciation Party “AWR GAMES 2011” (Hard Rock Café)
You are never too old to have more fun! Mark your calendars now and reserve your seat at the 7th Annual AWR Appreciation Party. This popular, annual event will be held on Wednesday, June 8 from 7 pm to midnight at the Inner Harbor waterfront Hard Rock Cafe. Advance registration is required at www.awrgames.com. Customers, partners, prospects and friends of AWR are all welcome to enjoy this fun event with us.
IEEE-MTT-S Women in Microwave (WIM) Engineering Reception (Hilton Lobby Bar)
AWR Vice President of Marketing Sherry Hess has again organized this event, which will take place on Tuesday, June 7 from 6 to 8 pm at the Lobby Bar at the Hilton Convention Center Hotel. This event is open to both woman and men however advanced registration is required: email@example.com
For more information visit the company’s website by clicking the link below our logo on this page.