- Buyers Guide
Lowell, Massachusetts, November 22, 2010
What: M/A-COM Technology Solutions (M/A-COM Tech) will showcase how it leverages commercial manufacturing practices for defense applications that use semiconductors, modules and RF assemblies during the 2010 Defense Manufacturing Conference (DMC). This dual-use manufacturing approach allows M/A-COM Tech to lower costs, while maintaining critical performance and high quality for stringent defense requirements. Product solutions on display in the company's booth (#114) include:
• The next generation Multi-function Phased Array Radar (MPAR) for the FAA's air traffic and weather surveillance systems.
• A high performance, dual polarization, S-band radar prototype LRU, which utilizes high volume, commercial semiconductor processes, commercial plastic packaging technologies and printed circuit board RF integration.
• A variety of high power transistors and other semiconductor solutions that have been the mainstay of defense communications.
When: November 29 - December 1, 2010, exhibition hours:
• Monday, November 29 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
• Tuesday, November 30 7:00 am - 7:30 pm
• Wednesday, December 1 7:00 am - 3:30 pm
Where: Booth #114, 2010 DMC Exhibition - The Venetian, Las Vegas, Nevada
For more information visit the company’s website by clicking the link below our logo on this page.