- Buyers Guide
AWR Showcases 2010 Release of Microwave Office, AXIEM, and Visual System Simulator Software at IMS 2010
• Nonlinear behavioral modeling support for Agilent’s X-parameters® and Mesuro’s Cardiff model
• Multi-rate harmonic balance technology (MRHB™) improvements for even faster simulation times
• Constant compression/constant output power simulation for computing compression from linear gain region or max gain region
• Linear stability analysis including normalized determinant function and stability envelope measurement
• Connectivity tracer for identifying nets and locating short or open circuits visually
• iFilter™ optional filter synthesis for designing and optimizing lumped and distributed filters
• AWR Connected™ for Cadence® Allegro® (optional) imports Cadence PCB layouts for further analysis and EM extraction
•Antenna analysis including:
•Antenna patterns for linear, circular, and elliptical polarizations, etc.
•Numerous antenna measurements including gain
•Time delay neural network (TDNN) advanced amplifier behavioral models for capturing memory effects
•Turbo decoders supporting 3G/4G standards (cdma2000, IS856, WiMAX, and LTE) and custom turbo codes
•Additional RF models and enhancements to RF architecture design
In addition, Dr. Steve Maas, AWR’s chief scientist, is presenting "Historical Trends and Evolution of Circuit Simulation Technology” on Wednesday, May 26 at 3:50 p.m., at IMS’s technical sessions, and AWR and its partners are delivering 13 MicroApps in the MicroApps Theater on the exhibition floor.