AWR Activities at MWE 2011 Include Partner Presentations and Software Demonstrations
AWR Corp. will be spotlighting its 2011 software portfolio, inclusive of Microwave Office™, AXIEM® and Visual System Simulator™ during activities at MWE 2011 (Microwave Workshop & Exhibition 2011) from November 30 to December 2 in Pacifico Yokohama, Japan.
Company & Partner Demonstrations
AWR (Room B, 3:30 to 4:15 PM, Thursday, December 1) AWR will present "Maximizing user productivity for the design of RF/microwave devices."
Anritsu/AWR (Booth #B101):
Anritsu and AWR will demonstrate how the company's respective products, namely MS2690A (SG/VSA) and Visual System Simulator, work in combination to address the latest RF mobile communications systems design like LTE.
National Instruments/AWR (Booth #D201 and Booth #C202):
Hardware-in-the-loop design solution with AWR's Microwave Office and Visual System Simulator (VSS) software and NI's LabVIEW -- for next-generation digital communication system like 3GPP LTE
Software Demonstrations - Exhibition-Hall D
Microwave Office, AXIEM, and Visual System Simulator in AWR Booth #D201.
• Wednesday, November 30th from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM
• Thursday, December 1st from 10:00 AM to 15:30 PM
• Friday, December 2nd from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
Application and feature specific demonstrations will include:
• AWR Design Environment 2011 overview
• Hardware-in-the-loop featuring NI's LabVIEW
• GaN amplifier design
• Matching circuit design
• System-level verification for digital modulation communications (LTE and WiMAX)