- Buyers Guide
Military Microwaves Supplement
The 2007 IEEE Radio and Wireless Symposium (RWS 2007) will be held as part of the MTT Wireless technical event. In addition to oral presentations and posters, RWS 2007 includes workshops, panels and a major exhibition. Others collocating in the event are the Topical Meeting on Silicon Monolithic Integrated Circuits in RF Systems (SiRF) and the IEEE Topical Workshop on Power Amplifiers for Wireless Communications (PA Workshop).
RWS 2007 sessions will highlight applications including (but not limited to):
* 3G/4G Wireless Communication including Emergency/Location Services
* 802.11/HiperLAN2 Wireless Lan Systems
* Software Defined Radio/Cognitive Radio and other Emerging Technologies
* 802.16/LMDS Broadband Fixed Wireless and Last-Mile Access Techniques
* Broadband Local and Personal Area Networks
* Wireless Sensors and Ad Hoc Networks
* Ultrawideband (UWB) Technologies
* Low Power/Low Noise RF/Analog IC and System-on-Chip Solutions
Sessions will cover systems and enabling technologies in the areas of:
* System Architecture, Integration and Convergence Issues
* Digital/Analog Adaptive/Collaborative Signal Processing
* System Level Design, Modeling and Simulation
* MIMO/Space-time Processing, Relaying Technology and Smart Antennas
* Signal Generation/Power Amplification, Linearization and Active Components
* Front-end Antennas/Subsystems and Passive Components
* Cross-layer Design
Call for Papers. Authors must submit a summary (not more than four pages including figures) electronically using the www.radiowireless.org web site by July 5, 2006.
Get access to premium content and e-newsletters by registering on the web site. You can also subscribe to Microwave Journal magazine.